The weekend is not over yet, but I already did a lot (and I don't think I will do much more), so I'm posting this already ^^
- Study C++ -> I studied a lot on Friday night and studied nothing ever since... but I found out the Compiler's lab on the next 2 weeks has no evaluation, so it's no problem :)
- Study for the Compilers lab next Tuesday -> Oops, I actually forgot about this until now. But since it's a non-evaluation lab, I just need to revise the stuff a little bit, so I'll do it today or tomorrow night.
- Do something for the Computer Graphics lab next Thursday -> It's 50/50, I think xD
- Do the reading for Computer Graphics -> So, there are 2 books and I only had one those. I read the 1st of the 2 chapters I had to read and then stopped halfway through the 2nd chapter because it was way too boring (Maths revising... I mean, I love Math, but too much is too much :P). But now someone just added to Dropbox the other book I didn't have, so... I have another chapter to read :P
- Study Logic for Programming -> Done!
- Do the homework of Logic for Programming (for Monday) -> Kinda done lol it's done, but it's not 100% correct I think.
- Study Probabilistic and Statistics -> Done!
- Do the reading for Monday's class of Computer Architecture (can I just forget that I have this class, pleaseeeeeee?) -> Done -.-
- Print the exercises for Probabilistic and Statistics and the notes of Computer Graphics -> I printed the exercises but not the notes because my toner ended halfway through it. I have to go buy a new one...
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário