domingo, 13 de fevereiro de 2011

1st days of school

Today is another "1st day of school" so why not write about some memories I have from all of my first days of school until now? :)

1st grade - I remember sitting next to a boy who was crying A LOT. I didn't cry :D All my family was expecting me to cry, but I didn't. I mean, I always knew I would have to go to school when I was 6, why would I cry about it?
2nd, 3rd and 4th grade - I don't have much memories about those first days. I have that in one of those I got really happy because the teacher didn't have any sitting planned so I was finally able to sit next to my best friends. In 4th grade I remember being way too happy because all the stupid older boys at my school would have left by then... yeah, right, guess who was the first person I saw as soon as I stepped into school? One of those stupid boys. They're probably on prison now lol
5th grade - I only had one class and I sat in the back row of the classroom with my best friend :P
6th grade - This time I sat alone in all of my classes... lol (forever alone :PP)
7th grade - New school, new teachers, new people, I remember me and a friend being all "let's introduce ourselves to our new classmates? maybe yes? maybe no?" lol
8th grade - I only had one class late in the afternoon!
9th grade - After Elementary School, this is the 1st day I remember the less. I know I didn't have the last class (English), but I don't remember that much more about the whole day... (but I remember the whole year too well lol)
10th grade - First day of High School! Still in the same school, but well. lol.
11th grade - I remember the school being extremly crowded and the sky being extremly grey for a still-Summer day.
12th grade - I went to my first class twice! LOL Then I had a Chemistry test, then I went home. yeah, nice schedule
1st year of college, 1st semester - College, finally!! Algebra, then meeting all the girls of my class (I already knew most of them from college registration), then Programming, then prank class! :D
1st year of college, 2nd semester - I was kinda "meh" because the people I talked to the most weren't in my classes and I got really happy when I got to my last class because they were there... (PS: I almost don't talk to them now, but they're really nice!)
2nd year of college, 1st semester - Probably the worst day of all. First time with an afternoon schedule, lots of errands to run in the morning, three hours of sleep, all that led to me spending the whole day feeling like if someone "pushed the wrong buttons" I would start crying!

Tomorrow it's another first day, let's hope it's a good memory to add to the list :)

Sem comentários: