I found this blog that's about the little things in life... those are the kind of things I live for! I'll list some of those here :)
- A clean public bathroom (because there's nothing worse than those ferry bathrooms!)
- Finally understanding something (I started to really understand this feeling after I started college)
- Someone telling just you a secret (it makes me feel really special, especially because of some things that happened to me in the past)
- Finding out that a person feels the same way as you do
- Sleeping at midnight, waking up at noon
- When someone remembers the things you say (especially when you aren't expecting them to remember)
- The minutes after you first crawl into bed
- People who accept your extreme weirdness (true friends :) )
- When your music player is on shuffle and your favorite music comes up
- Inside jokes
- The cold side of the pillow
- Knowing you have no homework for the weekend
- Peeing after holding it in for a long time
- Stumbling across really old songs but still being able to remember all the lyrics
- Jeans that fit perfectly
- When your favorite team wins
- Waking up and realizing you have more time to sleep (this is priceless)
- The moment you realize your period is over
- Hellos (from the right people :) )
- Drinking cold water when you're really thirsty
- Waking up and actually remembering your dream
- When he smiles at you :)
- Wearing your pajamas all day
- Getting an A on a ridiculously hard test
- Collapsing into your bed after a long, tiring day
I sure could quote the whole blog here... :)
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário