Have I told that lately I'm really addicted to H&M stuff? Everything except for jeans :P
I'm not really into hoodies... but I thought this was kinda cute... and like my friends say, hoodies are nice to wear when we go spend the weekend at college :P
I want those shoes!!
Cute bag

This is the kind of shirt that makes everyone look really elegant, I bet :P
I'm not really into hoodies... but I thought this was kinda cute... and like my friends say, hoodies are nice to wear when we go spend the weekend at college :P
I want those shoes!!
Cute bag
This is the kind of shirt that makes everyone look really elegant, I bet :P
Stripes... that's me!
I think this dress is lovely... not for daily wear, obviously
Another lovely dress
I SOO want a cardigan like this oneI so need to go Shopping to H&M... maybe next week?
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário