quinta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2011

1st semester is officially over

So, I today I found out the 2 grades I still didn't know. They were both really bad, although one of the grades was the grade of a test I went to to see if I could improve my final grade (which I didn't improve at all lol). The other one was of a class I didn't pass yet, and I had a worse grade than I had on the 1st exam. That sucks, because my grade is enough to pass the class, but since I didn't have the minimum grade required...
So yeah, this semester was kind of a fail.

Changing subjects...

In the last few hours all the talks have been about which schedules we're going to choose tomorrow! I'm still kinda undecided about some parts of the schedule I made...
About the groups, I already have 3/5 groups (3/4 for the classes that will start next week). I'm going to talk to some guys tomorrow about those groups, let's see.

Tomorrow (today) is already Thursday, which means that it's time for me to start getting productive!! I have to clean my whole room and wax my legs lol

Sem comentários: