sábado, 12 de fevereiro de 2011

The holidays are ending...

...I'm soooo not in the mood to go back to college on Monday!
Well, I'm kind of excited to learn new stuff and everything, but I'm really nervous at the same time because I'm going to have 6 classes for real and I'm really scared that I won't be able to handle it - which will be bad for myself and for everyone I'll be working with! (I already have all the groups for the classes that will start next week ^^) All the other 3 semesters I only had 5 classes and I never truly had 5 classes for real - 1st year 1st semester I only started studying Algebra after classes ended, 1st year 2nd semester I only studied Mechanics and Waves for real after classes ended and I gave up on 2 classes halfway through the semester, 2nd year 1st semester I only studied Electromagnetism and Optics after classes ended (yeah, this time it didn't turn on so well). This time I will have to work for all 6 classes during class time... with an afternoon schedule... I have 2 classes with weekly labs and a big project between all the labs, a class with labs every 2 weeks and 2 other classes with big projects. Add to the equation a really hard Math class whose 1st test is the day after the day I will have to turn in the 1st half of the hardest project of one of the 5 other classes!
Yeah, I'm screwed, no need to be told that. lol

My schedule is a not so good one - it's an afternoon schedule with one class in 2 mornings (for now, I still have one more class to add to the schedule). But I only have one class on Fridays, so I will have a 3-day-with-less-90-minutes-weekend! :D

Now I better go grab my agenda (I hope this is an English word :P) and start writing there all the tests and projects and stuff I already know.

Back to school shopping list for tomorrow:
- Pens
- 1 A4 notebook with those coloured pages (blue :D)
- 2 A5 notebooks for the Math classes
- 1 A4 plain notebook for studying at home
- 1 A5 plain notebook for carrying around when I don't feel like carrying any other notebook around, I guess :P
- 1 dossier
- Separators for the dossier (I believe this is not how it's written :P)
- Squared sheets for the dossier
- 3 of those coloured folders to put paper sheets in there (I bought one for the 1st semester.. 2 for each of the other 2 semester... this time I'll buy 3... lol)
- 1 folder to carry around, in a nice colour... or probably just a see-through one lol

This is going to be my first time since 6th grade using A4 notebooks! Let's hope I'm not tired of it by the first hour of classes :P

Sem comentários: