(A girl I know wrote a post kinda like this on her Tumblr and I got inspired. Now it seems that everyone has a Tumblr... lol)
Spend my whole time at home OR Go out with people who only want to make fun of me
Talk to him first knowing he probably won't answer back OR Wait for him to talk to me first when he's all nice
Wear cute sneakers and boots that hurt my feet OR Wear not so cute sneakers that don't hurt at all
Use really cute purses and get shoulder pains because I have to carry too much stuff OR Use just a plain backpack
Wear cute jackets and cute sweaters that would me me all sweaty even if it's frozing cold outside OR Wear plain and boring clothes that I know won't make me sweat
Buy an Android because it's really awesome and I love gadgets OR Continue using my cellphone that doesn't have a lot of cool stuff but has a battery that lasts for a week
Join a gym even though the simple thought of doing exercise in public gets me afraid OR Be a couch potato
Wear long earring that look really pretty but are not all that comfortable OR Wear only small earrings or no earrings at all
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário