I went shopping today! Yay!
First of all, I wanted to buy a cardigan. I tried 3 different ones at 3 different stores. One was too big for me. The other 2 were to tight on my arms and on my stomach, but was too big on my chest. This is annoying me, because I want a cardigan! I already have a black one, but I won't use it with black pants or black shirts, so I want a cardigan with another color. I'll probably end up buying the one that's a little big for me... at least it's not too tight.
I bought 3 shirts - a pink long-sleeved one and 2 t-shirts, one white and one pink with "real pictures" on them. I didn't have any of those and I've been seeing that kind of shirts a lot :p I also bought a pair of grey jeans - I had ones I bought when I was on 11th grade and I loved them, but they were already a little too tight so I decided to buy another pair and now I'll be able to wear them whenever I want :D
I also bought a deck of Sudoku playing cards (it's cards with sudokus on them... lol) and an umbrella. I'm not too sure about that umbrella because it's a really big one, but it's not an automatic one and it's really hard to find manual umbrellas nowadays...
Oh and I almost forgot, I bought one of those wooden necklaces at Claire's. It was really cheap!
I foresee more shopping trips soon because my parents have this discounts to use at the supermarket, so if they decide to use all 3 tickets then I'll go to the shopping 3 times next month :P
1 comentário:
\o/ god bless dopamina! it makes everybody happy!
Enviar um comentário