Time has been flying by.
These first 2 weeks of school haven't been all that bad...
Let's talk about my classes:
Complex Analysis and Differential Equations - It doesn't seem to be ALL that hard. It looks like it's going to be Calculus 1 but with complex numbers. Let's see.
Electromagnetism and Optics - I barely passed Mechanic and Wave, how the hell am I not going to fail this?
Introduction to Algorithms and Data Structures - I failed it last semester, I'm doing it again and it's being awesome! I really look forward to those classes! The teacher is awesome, the slides may be the same used by last semester's teacher, but he teaches in a total different way. Last semester I could barely stay awake and I went to those classes to play Sudoku. Now I really pay attention to it!
Management - The classes are kinda boring, but it's an interesting theme!
Object-oriented Programming - It's interesting, but it's soooo hard! It's the kind of class that we are supposed to learn all the stuff by ourselves. I think I'm going to fail it -.-
I just hope that next week is over and then life gets really back to normal. This last week was the hazing week for the freshmen and this coming week it's like a different party everyday. When this first three weeks end I'll probably get to feel normal again. I'm proud of myself about the way that I'm different from everyone my age, but during this times it feels hard to be the way I am because I just feel like I'm missing on everything. :(
So, I started studying Object-oriented Programming because we're going to be evaluated every Friday. I was looking on what I need to know for next Friday's 1st evaluation, and it's like 200 pages of a book and/or 5 really long chapters from another book. My panic mode is soo on...
1 comentário:
podes smp ir uma vez para ver se estás a perder assim tanto em não ir :P Se achas que vale a pena, why not?
Enviar um comentário