All I wanted was to celebrate that I finally ended all 16 seasons of The Amazing Race with... watching more TV shows haha
What I did: spent the night trying to fix a virus that my other computer caught. I did stuff that made the computer get better, but then I probably did stuff that made it get worse, because it doesn't even open anymore.
Obviously, I have no backup of the stuff I had there.
I didn't have that much stuff... musics, movies and TV shows, I can always download them. I had the pics from Paris there, but hopefully I have them somewhere else. I have some pics from my phone that I deleted from my phone... Not very important pics though. I had loooots of college stuff there... Oh well, I don't need the stuff from last year anyways, but... I had lots of fashion pics, but those don't really matter. I had lots and lots of bookmarks, but it's not like I visit those anyway lol
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário