domingo, 12 de setembro de 2010

College starts again tomorrow...

To be honest, I'm not even excited.
After all that drama and crap that happened last semester (academically speaking), the last thing I want to do is go back to school and having to talk to people about group work and stuff. I'll probably have to post on the forums to ask if someone doesn't have a group and then be paired up with someone that I doesn't know and probably wants me to do all the work.
And then there's my schedule who is the worst ever. I've had really bad schedules before, but nothing compares to this one. If I didn't even had time to breathe last year... I don't know what will happen with this schedule.
I guess I'm just in a bad mood :\

PS: So it looks like I already have one of the groups. There's 2 more to stress about!

Sem comentários: