sábado, 2 de outubro de 2010

Shopping Trip 1/3 (probably)

So today my parents decided to use the 1st of the 3 discount tickets we got last weekend, so we went to the shopping. They went to the supermarket and I went to the other stores to shop for clothes.
Let's just say that tonight wasn't a good night for shopping.
I tried 4 sweaters at 2 different stores. 2 of them were soooo tight, the other 2 were sooo large, and the 4 of them were the same size. It sucks that I can't find clothes that fit me. I've only been looking at cheaper clothes, but next time I go shopping I will look at everything I like and I will buy it if it fits me well, the price doesn't matter (well, I won't buy like 100000€ shirts, but you get the idea).
Then I went to this store where I usually buy a lot of shirts and sweaters. I enter the store, look at the section I usually buy clothes from and all I see is... black. There wasn't a single piece of clothing not black on that section of the store. It seemed like a funeral. I got depressed!
The only thing I got to buy was a pair of earrings and some bracelets... Hope I have better luck next time.

1 comentário:

dee disse...

o.o where is the funeral?