quarta-feira, 14 de julho de 2010

Shopping / Summer Sales

Tomorrow is the first day of Summer sales! As always, I'm excited and can't wait to go shopping xD
Although the official sales only begin tomorrow, there's a lost of non-official sales already, I went to some stores last week and all I saw was sales.
I just have to remaind myself to not buy a lot of useless stuff and to think twice before buying something! There's lots of stuff I "need" to buy and I don't have a loooot of money so I really have to be careful xD
I want to buy at least one pair of shorts (I don't have any o.o), one or two purses (I want a big one to take to school and a smaller one to when I go out at night) and a new wallet (mine is sooo big). I want to buy a pair of sandals, but I don't want to buy an expensive pair because I know I won't be always wearing them. I want to buy some new earrings! I'd love to find some cheap and cute sneakers, but that doesn't always happen! And there's always jeans, shirts, dresses (I don't have a single dress, that sucks xD).
I'll update more on this when I finally go shopping :p

Sem comentários: