Today I feel like writing in English!
Last night, when the soap operas finished (xD) I switched channels to FOX and they were broadcasting Bones' season one! It instantly reminded me that one year ago I was watching it every week day on TV!
Last Summer I would see what shows were starting from the beginning on TV and then I would read a summary of the show - if it looked insteresting to me and if I could follow the episodes on TV, I would start watching it! That's how I started watching Being Human, Bones, The Amazing Race, Friends, Jericho and The Cleaner, so I had this schedule... Bones every week day afternoon, Being Human every Tuesday night, The Cleaner every Wednesday night, Friends every Monday-Thrusday night, Jericho every Sunday afternoon and The Amazing Race every Thrusday night.
But when college started in September things obviously changed. I had to stop watching Bones because I wasn't at home yet at the time the show aired. Being Human had ended by then. I had to stop watching The Cleaner and Friends because of the time they aired, too late for me, because at 10 PM I was already in bed (waking up at 6 AM is not easy!). I stopped watching Jericho because I had other things to do on Sundays (like studying =\).
The Amazing Race was the only one I didn't stop watching because it ended only a little past 10 PM! It was interesting because before that thing of wanting to watch shows that were airing from the beginning, I never heard anything about The Amazing Race. When I read the summary and found it was a reality show I was like meeeh this is not the kind of things I like, but why not? It was a Thursday night and I had nothing better to do and I gave it a try. I'm happy I gave it a try because it is truly an amazing show and I was always looking forward to those Thrusday nights (it was the only show I watched during that busy first semester).
I think this post was totally random! Maybe it's because it's 1 AM xD
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário