In two weeks I'll be 19!
I'm starting to understand this Facebook group named "I love my birthdays, but since I turned 18 I hate that my age increases"
When I was 9/10/11 I used to watch the Portuguese Big Brother and I always thought "When I turn 18, they will be like in season 20, and I'm going to apply!" Well, I finally turned 18. They're not in season 20, they're only in season 5. And I don't have the guts to apply xD
I remember when I was way younger reading the Famous Five books and thinking that Júlio (I don't remember the name in English), being 12 years old, was SOOOO old!! I remember reading Clube das Chaves and thinking that André was soooo old because he was 14 and was in 9th grade (and being in 9th grade was like a thing from another planet xD).
Now I'm older than all of the characters of the books I used to read and it feels weird to think that I used to think that they were so old when they were only kids lol
Hey, I'm even older than Edward Cullen! XD
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário