domingo, 11 de julho de 2010

Fanlistings - Part II

Polka Dots - I think I stared liking polka dots back in 9th grade (I feel like it was a decade ago...), when all the stores had clothes with polka dots!

The Time Traveler's Wife - My favorite book. I never had a favorite book before (besides HP, but HP is a saga). I decided to read it because Eric Bana was going to be in the movie... And I fell in love with book! But I still have to watch the movie!

Stripes - I started liking polka dots back in 9th grade too! It's good they're still in style!! (but even if they weren't, I'd still wear them!)

Paris - I loved going there! Great city!

IKEA - I look around my room and I see lots of IKEA stuff. I love going there and I love the food! Those meatballs *-*

London - I'd love to go back there. Thanks to one of the teachers, we didn't have time to do a lot of stuff. I mean, one hour on Oxford Street? We only had time to go to FootLocker and Nike. I didn't even had time to go to TopShop and Urban Outfitters!! One hour on the Natural History Museum? We saw like two rooms and them spent the rest of the time running to get to the earthquake simulator before the museum closed! On a more positive note, I would love to live in London! It's sooo my kind of city!

Starbucks - Too expensive, but too good!!

Madame Tussauds - I would love to go back there... I regret not taking pictures with everything there, although I took lots of pictures! (I spent the whole time saying to a friend "Hey, take me a picture" and he was like "Er, who's that one?" and I was like "I don't know, but I want to take a picture" xDD)

Sem comentários: