It's a sweet feeling being able to watch my TV shows without feeling guilty because I was supposed to be studying.
Last Friday, after the exam, I went shopping! I bought 2 shirts, the 2 purses I wanted (and they were really cheap, 5 euros each :D), underwear and that pair of shorts I wanted (although I had to search in LOTS of stores to find a pair of jean shorts cheaper than 20 euros!!).
This weekend I went to the beach for the first time this year. It was great!
I've been having some weird dreams. Last night I dreamt I was in The Amazing Race Asia! It must be because I watched a little bit of an episode last night.
Well, there's not that much to write about. I better go clean my room, or do some exercise!
1 comentário:
ahhhh quero falar e não posso. tou afónica T.T há dois dias que ando praqui a sussurrar...não há pastilha que me salve. Até o senhor da farmácia de Serpa se começou a rir qd me ouviu! (ou não ouviu!)
Enviar um comentário