So today was one of those shity days for me. I found out I probably failed one of this semester's classes. There's only one way for me not to fail - a test I'll take again in Januray - but it's one of those tests I cannot study for and that sucks. If I don't have the grade I need in that test (just a little more than I had on the 1st time) then I fail and I won't even be able to do the theoric exam. So I stopped studying for it and will focus on the other classes. If I have the grade I need on January's test, I will have something like almost 4 days to make up for the lost time...
I also found out I had another bad grade on one subject, but I was already waiting for it. Still, it's bad.
Complex Analysis and Differential Equations - I finally ended up the theory and now I started with the exercises - now the fun part begins :P
Electromagnetism and Optics - Still on the second chapter. This thing sucks.
Introduction to Algorithms and Data Structures - I finished another class and moved on to another algorithm! Those algorithms are fun lol
Management - Still on the second chapter.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário