domingo, 26 de dezembro de 2010

Christmas is over

Like every year, Christmas passed way too fast. Now if only we could fast-forward to 2011 already... (I'm not into all that "New Year's" thing :P)

My Christmas was good, the same as always. I got the netbook I wanted, I still have to fully charge it, install all the programs I need and everything and install Ubuntu (I'm really afraid I'll mess the computer by doing it, I never installed something by the pen, but hey, I'm a future Computer Engineer, I can't be afraid of trying :p)

I just finished watching Mamma Mia! for the first time, cute movie, but I spent the whole movie wanting to know who the father was and there was no answer lool

I also did a little bit of studying until I started getting too "depressed" and had to stop everything.

Complex Analysis and Differential Equations - Exercises, exercises, exercises. What else?

Electromagnetism and Optics - Still on the 3rd chapter.

Introduction to Algorithms and Data Structures - Of the 11 classes I have to study I think I'm on the 5th. Binary trees!

Management - I'm on the 3rd chapter. The 4th chapter is the last!

Sem comentários: