segunda-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2010

Classes end, the real work starts!

So, my classes ended last Friday. That means the next time I'll sit in a classroom to have a class for real it will be on the 2nd semester, that begins on February 14th! (they couldn't find a better day -.-)
So now the only thing that there's left for me to do is study for the exams in Januray/February!

Complex Analysis and Differential Equations - I'm still waiting for the grade of the 2nd test, but I know it won't be enough for me to pass. Now I can't decide if I'll do the whole exame or only the 2nd test again. So, I'm studying everything lol it's a good thing I already studied for the tests because now I only need to revise some stuff and in one or two days I will start with lots of exercises!

Electromagnetism and Optics - So, I spent the whole semester trying to ignore the fact that this subject even existed. Well, now I have to at least try and study lol. I'm almost finishing the first chapter, but I'm only reading the theory! :P

Introduction to Algorithms and Data Structures - I need 10 on the 2nd test to pass this. Or a little less than 10 and then going to do the 1st test again and get a grade a little better than this time. Today I was studying and it was feeling weird, because I was looking at all the details with lots of attention... then I remembered it's the first time I'm studying for this subject more than 3 days before the test :P

Management - If everything goes as planned, I already passed this! But I'm going to the exam anyway because I want a better grade in the 1st test :)

Object-Oriented Programming - This is the subject I have no idea how to study for. I found 3 ways, and I'm sticking to all 3 lol let's see.

Sem comentários: