So, the last weeks of December are always kind of "unreal" because of all the holidays and the no-school thing and that stuff. So for me, the beginning of January was always "back to the real world" - the end of sleeping half of the day and going back to school. So, thanks to my college, I don't have more classes until February... But the beginning of January means that the exams are approaching really fast, and the proof of that was an e-mail I had on my inbox yesterday, telling me the hour I will do my practical Object-Oriented Programming evaluation this Thursday. It was kind of an "open eyes"!
So today will be the last day I will get to sleep in, because the rest of my week will be spent studying at college.
Well, changing subjects... Today I'm in a really bad mood. I know why I'm feeling like this - it's the way I feel when I'm too tired, I just feel like crying all the time and that life sucks.
2011 is not beginning well for me. New Year's Eve just makes me feel like a loser, the way all my friends are talking about their New Year's Eve on Facebook and everywhere else. Finding not so good stuff about people I care about. The only good things have been Sporting's victory today and my Management grade - I officially had the grade I was expecting, which means I officially passed the class.
1 comentário:
:/ college sucks sometimes. But you never complain too much about it XD (comparing with me!)
New Year's Eve is no big deal! :/ just forget it, real friends understand each others, and know what they are going through day by day...as i've said, we need to be good and use our goodwill to those who really care.
We're both being fools :/ damn it.
but as i've decided on 100 days challenge - I WILL NO LONGER CARE FOR THOSE WHO DON'T CARE IN RETURN. period :D
Enviar um comentário