quarta-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2011

In a better mood today

Well, at least a few hours ago I was in a better mood. :P
Watching some episodes of The Big Bang Theory, getting a good night of sleep and finding out that some stuff I thought was true was wrong was just what I needed to feel a little better.
Still now I'm in a bad mood again because I started studying the possibilities for Thrusday's evaluation and I'm getting irritated with all of this! It sucks that I have to do this again because the first time I was actually super calm - I studied some of the possibilities 3 days before and did nothing more. I arrived to college 1 hour before the evaluation and started studying for another class lol. Now I won't be this calm because me passing the class depends first on having at least 14/20 on this test.
Oh well, I'm going to pratice some more.

(PS: I'm posting directly from my new netbook! :P)

1 comentário:

dee disse...

\o/ yay for netbook!

*fingers crossed!*