I'll try not to get into much detail because the world is small and the Internet is even smaller.
Let's say I met this guy and started liking him. But he had a girlfriend. It was one of the first things I knew about him. He had a girlfriend and it was one of those really long relationships (you know, those you think will never end because they've been dating since like ever).
So one day I was listening to "Someone that cannot love" by David Fonseca, thinking I would never ever ever have a chance with him because no way in hell his relationship would end when I decided to refresh my Facebook home. And there it was "Your crush is single"
I was REALLY happy. Even though I knew he was sad and I saw it on his face during the next few days. But you know... I thought I would never ever have a chance with him... and there he was single, I totally had to be super happy, right?
Back then, I didn't know what a break up felt like. Well, I obviously knew it wasn't a good thing. But I never thought it would hurt this bad.
If I knew it felt like this, I would have never ever felt happy the way I felt when that boy broke up with his girlfriend...
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário