Computer Architecture - Lecture 11/16.
Computer Graphics - I kinda gave up on the lecture system. I have 4 chapters left to read
Probabilistic and Statistics - Chapter 8!!
Plans for tomorrow:
- Wake up at 10 AM
- Leave house at around 10h45 AM to go pick up my new glasses and to schedule a leg waxing appointment
- Hopefully be home around 12h30 PM
- Study for a little bit
- Have lunch at 1 PM
- Study Probabilistic and Statistics at the local library from around 1h50 PM to 4 PM
- Go pick up the boyfriend at the ferry station
- Boyfriend time
- Get home around 7 PM
- Study the rest of the day
So, this night something happened to me. I was proud to say that I never had sent a text to the wrong person. Well, this night that dreadful thing happened and in a big way - I didn't send a text that was supposed to be for my boyfriend to ONE wrong person... I sent it to my 290 followers on Twitter! (or at least to those who were awake around 1h20 AM). FML
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário