sexta-feira, 18 de março de 2011

So, let's get this straight

I may not be pretty, cute, hot, whatever the hell you want to name it. It's not my fault. Still, I'm a person. I have feelings. I deserve to like someone and have that someone like my back... which FOR ONCE happened this time.
But then, there's the rest of the world.
I think a friend's role is to be supportive. Sure, our friends shouldn't support us if we want to starve ourselves or that kind of stuff. But when we like someone, I think our friends should support us and be happy for us if it goes right... Not judge that person regarding her physical appearance especially without even meeting that person. A Facebook profile is not everything about a person (especially when all you can see is the thumbnail of a picture, where that person lives and where that person goes to college - because hey, I'm so damn proud of my college that it was the only thing I didn't put as private).

Today someone asked me what was done to my self-esteem.
This is what has happened all my life and this is your answer...
I'm sorry.

1 comentário:

Unknown disse...

you're so damn right XD